Acne is a long-term skin disease, which is developed due to clogging of hair follicles with dead skin cells and excess production of sebum (oil) from the sebaceous gland. Oily skin is more prone to Acne and it can occur at any phase in the life of men and women. Most commonly acne found on chest, shoulder, forehead, back, neck and face. It is defined by the areas of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, greasy skin and scarring.
Acne typically become active during teenage and it is caused due to intake of oil and fat containing diet (pizza, burger, french-fries, and Chinese food), hormonal changes, use of chocolates, stress, tension, poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), dirt, dust, and side effects of harmful chemical containing products.
Acne is not very dangerous, but it may leave scars, spots, and marks. Acne can be affected by the menstrual cycle, anxiety, and stress, humid weather, use of oil-based makeup, greasy hair and oily skin.
To manage your pimple problem, you should manage your tension, stress, put a limit on the intake of high fat containing meals, avoid the use of harmful chemical containing cosmetic products, drink plenty of water, avoid direct contact of sunburn, and use home remedies for managing pimples.
Functioning of Aziderm cream-
Aziderm cream is a topical preparation, which is especially indicated to heal moderate to severe acne or pimples. Generic Azelaic Acid For Acne is a main pharmaceutical component found in this medicine, which belongs to the class of medications known as Dicarboxylic acid.
Azelaic acid works by inhibiting the growth and development of bacteria consequently unblock the pores. By opening the pores, this cream allows the renewal of skin and diminishes the formation of blackheads.
How to apply Aziderm cream-
- Before applying this cream, you should properly wash your hands and the affected area with mild soap and sufficient amount of water.
- Apply a pea size of the cream on the affected area and gently massage it.
- Apply a thin film of Aziderm cream and it should be applied two times a day.
- No need to use an excess amount of this cream.
- After using this cream, again wash your hands with mild soap.
- Do not cover the affected area with a bandage, dressing or cotton.
While applying Aziderm cream, you may feel several symptoms like itching, irritation, tingling sensation, dry skin, burning sensation, unwanted hair growth, and changes in skin color.
Important safety tips should be followed while applying this cream-
- Do not apply this cream in case of hypersensitivity towards generic Azelaic acid.
- No need to apply this cream on the sunburned, chapped, irritated or broken skin.
- Aziderm cream is strictly not recommended in case of pregnancy and lactation.
- Children under the age of 12 years should not apply this cream.
- While going outside during daytime you should use a sunscreen cream or lotion to prevent suntan.
- At the time of using this cream, you should not use any type of astringent, scrub, toner, and skin fairness
Buy Aziderm cream 20 online to effectively overcome your moderate to severe pimples and make your skin more glowing and spotless.